Truck Mounted Road Sweeping Machine
BAXY’s truck-mounted road sweeping machine is a heavy-duty equipment with a hopper volume of 2500-10000 litres.
The machine is fitted with a powerful exhauster driven by an auxiliary engine (Diesel/CNG).
The truck-mounted sweeping machine comprises the following features helping it to stand out from its competitors:
- Auxiliary diesel engine for the working of the exhauster.
- Imported pleated filters for dust control to prevent forming of dust clouds from the exhaust during suction of dirt.
- Also provided with water spray nozzles inside the dust hopper and on the side brushes for control of dust in case the equipment is required without filters.
- Rear suction hose is provided for manual suctioning of dust from pathways and dividers.
- Mounted on a 7-25 T GVW truck chassis fitted with non-sleeper’s driver’s cabin of make TATA Motors/Ashok Leyland/VECV/Mahindra or equivalent.